Capitol Hill / Bicentennial Mall
Waterfield Goodwin / Tuck Hinton
Multiple projects at the State Capitol Area:
- 1987 Renovations and Restoration of the Capitol Building, Governor’s Offices, Former Supreme Court and Staff Offices.
- Chandelier Renovations and Winch Assembly Replacements for the House, The Senate and the second Floor Hallway.
- Site Lighting, Fountain Restoration and Stair Case Addition.
- Bicentennial Mall, World War II Memorial, security Gates and the Bell Carillons.
- Data Cablings and Voting Equipment Upgrade in the House and Senate.
- Service Entrance Power Distribution System and Generator Additions